profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Saturday, October 14, 2006 @ 7:38 pm
Switch

Hello!
I feel quite accomplished cos of my new layout! I like the colours (although hot pink and lime green are so yesterday) but yay :D The pictures are too big for this box, though... Nevermind. Cannot spoil my jubilant mood!

Let's play "Guess the PSI". I'm guessing that the current PSI is 100. What about you? :D I'm going to go to www.nea.gov.sg to check! Heehee. OMG IT'S 104!!! I told you I told you I told you. Heehee. :D

Yesterday was an okay day, had Body Talk, which turned out to be quite interesting! I discovered that models/celebs do actually have imperfect skin, even those on makeup commercials and advertisements! All the blemishes are just photoshopped off. Ah, the wonders of photoshop!!! :O www.campaignforrealbeauty.com.

After that it was slackslackslack, I read a book and it made me really sad cos' the protagonist died. :( Played card games with Xinyan Alia Joella Bert Esther Sammy Cam Amanda Fart XH Teeeff Jo (JOCHIEW CAME BACK!!!!! :D). Heart Attack really makes you wanna have a heart attack! Hahaha :)

Then Guides, had fun "vandalising" the black cloth with Tiara Bert Jan Cherylyn Shayne. And taping up the ants (TOTALLY DISGUSTING), and canteen trips.! The Guides board is on its way to becoming dressed up :) At least we managed to put some clothes on for it! :D Then we talked about really random things and sat around in our newly-free-from-any-ants-guides-room while the clarinet section from Band played outside (free music! :D). Love the photocorner, Bert's idea! :)

You know what... Tiara and I were getting nostalgic in the bus and I cannot believe Sec 3 is ending already! Seems just like yesterday that I got to know 3dg, our new teachers, settling down for lessons proper, knowing about getting into the Italy trip, ballet lessons, tests, OBS, Italy, sports day, cheer competitions, chinese talenttime, the two rounds of Drama Fest, Ms Soh's farewell, more tests, national day, holidays, exams... I bet there are SO MANY MORE things that happened during this academic year and there are just too many lovely memories that I'd really love to keep with me until my very last. Unfortunately, good things always seem to come to an end, but then again, thankfully they never stop coming. :)

Time flies.
Time time time... Everything seems to be concerned with time. They even have a magazine named after it. Things are built for it, and people absolutely cannot live without it. It's such a big huge abstract concept that I can never seem to grasp. Sometimes I wish time's wings werent so big, so it couldn't fly so far with just a mere flap of its wings. It just glides so smoothly along, stopping for no one. Surviving the turbulence, enjoying the serenity.

Oh gosh I've rambled so much. Hahaha moments like these... Sigh! I think I think too much into things. Gonna take it slowly and just enjoy life to the fullest, and not be so concerned with the stuff that lies under it. A coat of paint is all it takes to mask all cracks.

Or is it?